Find the fertility treatments you need to bring home a healthy baby
The Fertility Center of Las Vegas (FCLV) is a destination for hopeful parents from around the world for several reasons. Our Las Vegas fertility center team offers compassionate care and support to make the journey to parenthood easier. We also provide proven fertility treatments to help patients overcome infertility and achieve their family-building goals.
When you visit our clinic, you’ll work with an experienced fertility doctor who is a leader in the field of reproductive medicine. As a result, you can be confident that you’ll benefit from the most advanced and effective treatments available.
Our fertility center is also famous for offering an inclusive approach to care. As such, we welcome couples, single men, single women, same-sex couples and visitors from all over the world. We promise to help every patient achieve their goals as quickly and efficiently as possible, providing the right treatment at the right time.
FCLV offers the most effective fertility treatments available
World-renowned for our ability to help patients overcome infertility, our Las Vegas fertility center provides the latest fertility treatments. Our doctors customize each treatment plan for the patient’s unique diagnosis and situation.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) involves using a catheter to place sperm from the patient’s male partner or chosen sperm donor into the patient’s uterus.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is an advanced treatment that involves fertilizing a woman’s eggs in a laboratory to create embryos. A doctor then transfers one or more of these embryos to the uterus of the patient or a gestational surrogate.
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGT) comes in different forms. These tests allow us to perform genetic testing on IVF embryos before an embryo transfer.
- Third party reproduction includes donor sperm, donor eggs and gestational surrogacy.
- Egg freezing for fertility preservation allows women to preserve their eggs now for future family-building attempts.
As leaders in IVF, we use every tool to increase the chances of success with fertility treatments. This includes everything from genetic testing of embryos to advanced embryology techniques like assisted hatching and intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Building on our extensive and growing body of research into the best IVF practices, we continuously achieve high live birth rates to help patients overcome infertility.
Learn how we can help you on your path to parenthood
Before creating a personalized fertility treatment plan for you, one of our doctors will order fertility testing to determine why you’re struggling to conceive. Once your doctor makes a diagnosis, they will work with you to develop the best treatment plan for your needs and goals. Contact our Las Vegas fertility center to learn more or schedule an appointment.