Welcome to The Fertility Center of Las Vegas
We are dedicated to giving the gift of parenthood to families all over the world.
Our Las Vegas Fertility Clinic is one of the leading fertility centers in the world and since 1988 we have helped create thousands of families by providing the most advanced fertility treatments available today.
Together, our board certified physicians have pioneered groundbreaking research, which has improved upon the success and safety of IVF treatment garnering domestic & international recognition from both patients and physicians. Our doctors are among the most sought after physicians in fertility and are often called upon by their colleagues to treat complex patients or those with previously unsuccessful cycles.
With more than 30+ years providing assisted reproductive technology treatment, you can be assured you will receive the highest quality care at The Fertility Center.
- Research – The Fertility Center of Las Vegas is internationally recognized for it’s research and scientific presentations are internationally recognized for their research and scientific presentations.»
- Safety – At The Fertility Center of Las Vegas safety is of the utmost importance, our research has lead to the reduction of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS), ectopic pregnancies and high-order multiple pregnancies (triplets or more). »
- Experience – Our doctors share over four decades of experience and are sub-specialty board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. »
- Convenience – For our out-of-town patients, Las Vegas offers the highest level of affordable four and five star accommodations both on and off the Las Vegas strip. Las Vegas is also home to the widest variety of dining, entertainment and recreational activities. »
- Financial Services – Every patient at The Fertility Center of Las Vegas is assigned a financial specialist who helps design a plan that specifically meets each patient’s needs. »
- Qualifications – While many fertility physicians have completed some form of advanced training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, it is important that your physician be sub-specialty board certified. »