Overcome barriers to conception and get pregnant faster with IVF
The Fertility Center of Las Vegas (FCLV) is an Oasis of Hope for women and men who need assistance to have a baby. Our Las Vegas fertility center knows that patients have often been trying to conceive for a long time before they visit us. When time is of the essence, patients can often get pregnant faster with IVF (in vitro fertilization).
What is in vitro fertilization?
IVF is an advanced fertility treatment that involves several steps, starting with ovarian stimulation and ending with a healthy baby. Learn about the steps that help patients get pregnant faster with IVF.
- The woman will take ovarian stimulation medications to encourage her ovaries to produce multiple eggs. During this time, she will receive regular monitoring via bloodwork and ultrasounds at our Las Vegas fertility center.
- When her eggs have matured, she will come to our office for a quick egg retrieval procedure. The woman will receive light sedation during this outpatient procedure to keep her comfortable.
- The eggs will go to our IVF laboratory where an embryologist will combine them with sperm from the woman’s partner or a sperm donor. Once fertilization occurs, the embryologist will monitor the embryos for growth and development.
- A fertility doctor will perform an embryo transfer using one of the healthy embryos. About two weeks later, the woman will take a pregnancy test to determine whether she is pregnant.
Learn how FCLV can help you get pregnant faster with IVF
Patients can get pregnant faster with IVF for many reasons. This highly effective fertility treatment is proven to help women and men bypass many barriers to conception. Although IVF can help most patients conceive faster, it can be especially helpful for the following conditions.
- Diminished ovarian reserve
- Male factor infertility
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal factor infertility
Our Las Vegas fertility center also offers preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) as part of an IVF cycle. PGT involves taking a very safe embryo biopsy and examining the embryo’s chromosomes. Doing this testing allows our doctors to only transfer the embryos that are the most likely to implant and develop into a baby. This process also speeds up the path to pregnancy.
Take the next step to welcome a healthy baby
The team at our Las Vegas fertility center offers fertility treatment and support to women and men from all backgrounds and walks of life. Contact us if you’d like to learn more about how to get pregnant with IVF. We look forward to helping you on your journey.