We help patients afford treatment with fertility financial services
The Fertility Center of Las Vegas (FCLV) understands that fertility treatments present financial challenges for many people. To help, we offer a variety of fertility financial services to alleviate the stress of funding your treatment. The dedicated staff at our Las Vegas fertility center works with each patient to determine the best plan for their needs.
Making the most of insurance
As part of fertility financial services, our team will carefully review the costs of your treatment and the extent of your insurance coverage. We will contact your insurance provider to confirm your coverage. Then, our team will meet with you to help you understand your fertility benefits.
Our Las Vegas fertility center handles claims with the insurance company. To reduce your out-of-pocket costs, we accept assignment of benefit payments. This means the insurance company will pay us directly rather than you having to pay and get reimbursement.
IVF cycle pricing as part of fertility financial services
When using IVF to conceive, you can expect to undergo many procedures and tests. Some clinics include all these tests and procedures in a “global fee.” When you ask a clinic what the fee is for an IVF cycle, the cost that they provide you with can vary greatly depending on what procedures they include in the global fee.
To help you determine the true cost of an IVF cycle, we have a pricing worksheet that shows which procedures and tests occur during an IVF cycle. It also includes information about what to ask a fertility clinic when researching the total cost of an IVF cycle.
Download the IVF Cycle Pricing “True Cost” Worksheet.
Exploring fertility financial services and options
Our Las Vegas fertility center understands that choosing the right fertility treatment option can be overwhelming. As a result, we proudly partner with fertility financial services companies. This allows our patients to find affordable payment options, refund packages and pharmacy plans.
- Prosper Healthcare Lending will finance all procedures with FCLV, Granite Surgery Center, Ovation Fertility, medications from the pharmacies, anesthesia, travel expenses, or any other related costs associated with your treatment of up to $100,000 on loan terms up to 84 months. The standard financing program allows you to receive an instant online decision 24/7 without hurting your credit score. You do not need to make a down payment and there are no prepayment penalties.
- Click here to apply and use Provider Number 003578
- To speak with a lending consultant by phone, call 800-625-7412 x 2.
- New Life Fertility Finance will finance all procedures with FCLV, Granite Surgery Center, Ovation Fertility, medications from the pharmacies, anesthesia, travel expenses, or any other related costs associated with your treatment of up to $100,000 on loan terms up to 84 months.
- To apply, please call 760-512-4397.
- Med Loan Finance is a credit card that you can use towards all medical expenses. It offers installment loans with low fixed rates starting at 3.9% with terms from 12 to 60 months.
- For information or to apply, call 800-504-4053, or visit them online at Med Loan Finance
- MedicalFinancing.com offers installment loans with low, fixed rates starting at 7.9% with terms up to 84 months. They also offer 6-month, interest-free loans. You can only use this loan for treatment cycle fees, not diagnostic or medication costs.
- To apply, please call 888-502-8085, or visit them online at MedicalFinancing.com
Clinical trials can help make treatment more affordable
Our Las Vegas fertility center recruits patients to participate in clinical research studies. For patients who qualify, we offer varying combinations of discounted services and medications.
For more information about fertility financial services, insurance coverage or clinical trial, please contact us or call our billing department at 702-254-1777.
You can also explore our fertility discount programs here.