Viva Las Vegas!
For decades, international visitors have traveled to Las Vegas on holiday for the world-class entertainment, food, recreation and value. Today, a growing number of men and women also come to enjoy the highly specialized reproductive care available at The Fertility Center of Las Vegas, located within minutes of the famous Las Vegas Strip.
Las Vegas is a city where people come from all over the world to make memories that last a lifetime. Thousands of couples travel to this magical city each year to get married, proving that Las Vegas is a wonderful place to start a family.
The culture of service in Las Vegas runs generations deep, and nearly 40 million visitors come here to experience it every year. No matter how far you travel to get here, our world-class hospitality makes you feel at home.
- Best surrogacy laws – In the United States, surrogacy laws vary from state to state. Nevada is one of the most surrogacy-friendly states, with laws that allow all hopeful parents (single, married, straight or gay) to be listed on the baby’s birth certificate.
- Fantastic year-round weather – Las Vegas enjoys a warm, arid climate and averages 294 days of sunshine per year. The humidity averages a low 22%, and even on very hot days, there is usually a breeze. The average temperature is 66.3 degrees F (19 degrees C), so visitors don’t have to worry about weather affecting their travel plans and flights.
- Easy travel – McCarran International Airport is just 20 minutes from our office. It accommodates three million international passengers annually and offers direct flights from cities all over the world. Unlike other major U.S. cities, there’s very little traffic, and affordable transportation options such as Uber are readily available to get you from your hotel, to our office, to the city’s world-class entertainment and shopping options.
- Options to fit any budget – Las Vegas is famous for fine dining, big-talent shows and upscale hotels, but the city also has an abundance of fun things to do that will fit any budget. As one of America’s most popular tourist destinations, the city has plenty of affordable places to stay, and many free or low-cost ways to take in the sights of the city and surrounding areas.
- Entertainment galore – Whether your idea of fun is taking in a spectacular show, cheering on your favorite sports team, trying your luck at the casino or finding treasures at high-end shops or outlet malls, Las Vegas has it all. If adventure is your style, take a walk on the wild side with white tigers, dolphins or sharks, or take in Las Vegas’ lights and sights from atop a breathtaking rollercoaster or zip line.