Viva Las Vegas!
For decades, international visitors have traveled to Las Vegas on holiday for the world-class entertainment, food, recreation and value. Today, a growing number of men and women also come to enjoy the highly specialized reproductive care available at The Fertility Center of Las Vegas, located within minutes of the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
Las Vegas is a city where people from all over the world come to make memories that last a lifetime. Thousands of couples travel to this magical city each year to get married, proving that Las Vegas is a wonderful place to start a family.
The culture of service in Las Vegas runs generations deep, and nearly 40 million visitors come here to experience it every year. No matter how far you travel to get here, our world-class hospitality makes you feel at home.
- Best surrogacy laws – In the United States, surrogacy laws vary from state to state. Nevada is one of the most surrogacy-friendly states, with laws that allow all hopeful parents (single, married, straight or gay) to be listed on the baby’s birth certificate.
- Fantastic year-round weather – Las Vegas enjoys a warm, arid climate and averages 294 days of sunshine per year. The humidity averages a low 22%, and even on very hot days, there is usually a breeze. The average temperature is 66.3 degrees F (19 degrees C), so visitors don’t have to worry about weather affecting their travel plans and flights.
- Easy travel – McCarran International Airport is just 20 minutes from our office. It accommodates three million international passengers annually and offers direct flights from cities all over the world. Unlike other major U.S. cities, there’s very little traffic, and affordable transportation options such as Uber and Lyft are readily available to get you from your hotel, to our office, to the city’s world-class entertainment and shopping options.
- Options to fit any budget – Las Vegas is famous for fine dining, big-talent shows and upscale hotels, but the city also has an abundance of fun things to do that will fit any budget. As one of America’s most popular tourist destinations, the city has plenty of affordable places to stay, and many free or low-cost ways to take in the sights of the city and surrounding areas.
- Entertainment galore – Whether your idea of fun is taking in a spectacular show, cheering on your favorite sports team, trying your luck at the casino or finding treasures at high-end shops or outlet malls, Las Vegas has it all. If adventure is your style, take a walk on the wild side with white tigers, dolphins or sharks, or take in Las Vegas’ lights and sights from atop a breathtaking rollercoaster or zip line.
So Much More Than Just the World Famous “Las Vegas Strip”
Las Vegas is just a car or helicopter ride away from some of America’s most impressive natural sights and wonders, including Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Death Valley National Park, Zion National Park and of course, the Grand Canyon.
- Lake Mead is one of the largest manmade lakes in the world, perfect for swimming, riding jet skis or taking a sightseeing voyage by boat. A trip to the lake wouldn’t be complete without also visiting the engineering marvel that is the Hoover Dam.
- While the city is a wonderland of manmade attractions, Las Vegas also has a natural side. Mount Charleston is just 45 minutes away from the Strip, offering snow sports in winter and lush, green hiking trails in the warmer months.
- The desert surrounding Las Vegas has a unique beauty all its own. View the many shades of Red Rock Canyon, just 15 miles from the strip, or check out the geological history and Wild West ghost towns within Death Valley National Park, just two hours away.
- Zion National Park, just two and a half hours away in Southwest Utah, is famous for its breathtaking scenery, including enormous sandstone cliffs in shades of pink and red. Take a hike, go climbing or ride a bike through some of the most stunning vistas in the American West.
- One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, America’s famous Grand Canyon National Park in nearby Arizona is one of UNESCO’s must-see World Heritage Sites. Las Vegas offers one-day trip packages that include a helicopter tour of the canyon’s most impressive features, or you can venture out on your own – it’s about a four-hour drive by car.
- If you’re in the mood for a slower pace, take a side trip to Sedona, Arizona, home to shops, spas, art galleries and striking desert scenery. This artsy town with a Native American vibe is just four and a half hours from Las Vegas, making it an ideal destination for a quick overnight escape or a long weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
- Las Vegas is one of the most LGBT-friendly cities in America. We’re famous for our hospitality and a rainbow of entertainment venues that are open both day and night, so you’re sure to feel welcome wherever you go. We’re also America’s number-one destination for LGBT weddings and commitment ceremonies, with a variety of unique venues to choose from.
To see all that Las Vegas has to offer, visit www.Vegas.com.