The Fertility Center of Las Vegas’ staff operates as a team to provide quality health care to our patients.
We are Southern Nevada’s first infertility center founded by world renowned fertility specialist Dr. Bruce Shapiro and home to Nevada’s only female board certified fertility specialist, Dr. Carrie Bedient and our newest physician, Dr. Leah Kaye. Since 1988, our center has delivered exceptional, inclusive care, and we have celebrated the arrival of more than 5,000 babies. We would be honored to help you create or build your family. Contact our office today to begin your journey to parenthood.
Las Vegas Office (Summerlin)
Phone: (702) 254-1777
FAX: (702) 254-1213
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 5:00pm PST and Weekends by appointment
Blood Draw Hours: Monday through Saturday, 6:30am – 8:30am
8851 W. Sahara Avenue, Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Regular office hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- Daily blood draws: 6:30 AM to 8:30 AM, Monday through Saturday
- Appointment times: 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM
The Henderson office is home to our genetics laboratory. No patient appointments are currently scheduled here.
The Fertility Center of Las Vegas has two offices in Nevada located in Las Vegas (Summerlin) and Henderson (Green Valley).
- Call Us +1 (702) 254-1777
- Call Toll-Free +1 (800) 509-7174
- FAX Number +1 (702) 254-1213