Overcoming female infertility is possible with a little help from the experts
If you’re having trouble conceiving or staying pregnant, you might be dreading Mother’s Day. While everyone is celebrating moms during this holiday, you might feel like it’s just a reminder of how much you want to have a baby. Thankfully, overcoming female infertility is possible, and our Las Vegas infertility doctors can help you.
Getting fertility testing is the first step of overcoming female infertility
If you keep seeing negative pregnancy tests after a year of trying (or six months if you’re 35 or over), it’s time to visit our Las Vegas infertility doctors. There are many causes of infertility, so your doctor will use your first appointment to start finding answers.
- Bloodwork to assess your levels of reproductive hormones.
- Transvaginal ultrasound allows your doctor to view your ovaries and uterus.
- A hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to see whether your fallopian tubes are open.
We can design a customized fertility treatment plan for you
Once your doctor receives your test results, they will explain them to you. From there, you’ll work together to develop the best treatment plan for you. Our Las Vegas infertility doctors offer the full range of fertility treatment options for overcoming female infertility.
- Fertility medications to help with ovulation.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) to place sperm directly into the uterus using a thin tube.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) to bypass many barriers to conception, including endometriosis, tubal infertility, unexplained infertility and severe male infertility.
We also offer third party reproduction options, including donor eggs, sperm and embryos as well as gestational surrogacy. Additionally, you can find advanced lab services like preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
Our Las Vegas infertility doctors know that Mother’s Day can be hard. However, getting started with fertility treatment this year can help you welcome a baby or be expecting by next Mother’s Day. Contact us to learn more about overcoming female infertility.