Over the years we have found that people who have been through fertility treatment often become a valuable resource to individuals and couples just beginning their journey to parenthood. The FCLV Patient Mentorship Program was designed to bring previous patients and new patients together to answer questions, form strong bonds, and nurture friendships and close connections with each other.
Program Goals Include
- To help relieve any anxieties and fears that patients have starting out with their treatment.
- To create a trusting, safe, and comfortable environment for all current and former patients.
- For former patients to give hope, empathy, advice, and optimism to current patients.
- For former patients to share their personal infertility experiences, insights, knowledge and stories with current patients.
- To provide many opportunities for all patients to connect and interact with each other.
- To create and build supportive and genuine friendships.
- To organize support groups, activities, and events where patients can learn from each other and provide strength, empathy, and hope for each other.
For more information regarding the Patient Mentorship Program or to become a Mentor, contact Abby Zeldin by phone at (702) 254-1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My name is Abby Zeldin, and I am honored and delighted to be the Patient Mentorship Coordinator at The Fertility Center of Las Vegas. Community service, leadership, academics, health and wellness have always been such important and key areas of my life. I have a strong passion in helping, mentoring, motivating, and inspiring others, and every day I strive to make a positive and influential impact on those around me.
I graduated with high honors as valedictorian from Green Valley High School in the year 2000, was a nationally ranked high school distance runner, was a 4-time NV State Individual Champion in Cross-Country, and was a 4-time NV State Individual Champion in Track and Field. After high school, I attended University Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) where I graduated summa cum laude with my Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and then graduated high honors with my Master of Science degree in Sport Studies/Sport Psychology from Miami University of Ohio.
I am an active volunteer in the community, helping with charitable activities and philanthropic events, being an intermittent reporter and writer for the Las Vegas Review Journal (LVRJ) newspaper, being a part-time high school Cross-Country coach, and doing some motivational and public speaking. My most amazing and cherished life-changing event happened to my husband and I when our miracle daughter was born in February 2011, thanks to the amazing doctors and the staff at The Fertility Center of Las Vegas!