The Fertility Center of Las Vegas understands that for many people, fertility treatments present not only an emotional challenge but a financial challenge, as well.
We offer a variety of financial services to help alleviate the stress of funding your treatment. Our dedicated staff works with each patient to determine the financial plan that is best suited for their individual needs.
Our financial team will work with you to carefully review the costs of your treatment and the extent of you insurance coverage. We will contact your insurance provider to confirm your coverage and will meet with you to help you understand your fertility benefits. We handle claims with the insurance company and we reduce your out-of-pocket costs by accepting assignment of benefit payments, meaning the insurance company will pay us directly rather than you having to pay and get reimbursed.
IVF Cycle Pricing
In researching the cost for an IVF cycle there are many procedures and tests that are performed throughout the course of treatment. Some clinics include all of these tests and procedures in what is called a “Global Fee”, global meaning inclusive of all routine procedures. When you ask a clinic what the fee is for an IVF cycle, the cost that they provide you with can vary greatly depending on what procedures are included in the Global Fee. In order to assist you with determining the true cost of an IVF cycle, we have put together a pricing worksheet so that you know which procedures are performed during an IVF cycle and what to ask a fertility clinic when researching the cost for an IVF cycle. Download the IVF Cycle Pricing Worksheet.
The Fertility Center of Las Vegas understands that choosing the right fertility treatment option can be overwhelming. That is why we are proud to partner with a variety of financing companies, providing easy, affordable payment options, refund packages, and pharmacy plans for our patients.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
- Finance ANY fertility or surrogacy treatment related expenses including medications
- Loans up to $100,000 and terms out to 84 months
- No down payment required
- No prepayment penalties
- Low monthly payments
- Click here to apply
Med Loan Finance
- This is a credit card that can be used towards all medical expenses.
- Offers installment loans with low fixed rates starting out at 3.9% with terms from 12 to 60 months.
- For information or to apply call 800-504-4053 or visit them online at Med Loan Finance
Offers installment loans with low, fixed rates starting at 7.9% with terms up to 84 months.
- They also offer 6 months interest free loans.
- This loan cannot be used for medications and anesthesia.
- To apply please call 888-502-8085 or visit them online at MedicalFinancing.com
Advanced Reproductive Care (ARC)
ARC is a network of fertility specialists that are committed to making the cost of fertility treatments predictable and affordable.
- Offers cycle package financing, pharmacy financing and refund guarantee programs
- For more information or to apply call 888-990-2727 or visit them online at Advance Reproductive Care
- Treatment financing cannot be combined with any clinic discounts
Should you have any questions please contact our billing department at 702-254-1777.
The Fertility Center of Las Vegas recruits patients for participation in clinical research studies. For patients that qualify, we offer varying combinations of discounted services and medications. As with any procedure, be sure to learn the risks, benefits, procedures and costs before participating in any study.
For more information on financing or insurance coverage at The Fertility Center of Las Vegas, please contact our billing department at 702-254-1777.