Upon your initial consultation at The Fertility Center of Las Vegas, you and your partner will discuss your challenges, thoughts and feelings about infertility treatments.
It is a good idea to bring a list of questions to ask. Here are some that will help guide you to creating your own list:
- What are the options that might be suitable for you and your partner
- What are the costs involved with infertility treatments
- How much time will you and your partner need to dedicate to infertility treatments
- How many cycles are recommended
- What are your chances of pregnancy
- How will your age affect the outcome
- Will you need to change your lifestyle to improve your chances
You may feel overwhelmed with the quantity of information available online but your doctor is the only person who can determine the best treatments for your particular suitation.
We are here to guide you on the road to becoming a parent.