More than 10 years ago, we created Cord Blood Cryosource, Southern Nevada’s first umbilical cord blood processing and storage facility.
With extensive experience and a commitment to continuously evolving technological advances, Cord Blood CryoSource offers you all the benefits of a large national organization but with the ease and personal attention of a local center.
At the Cord Blood CryoSource Bank, you will experience:
- A locally-based medical facility with in-house processing and storage
- Staff availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Over two decades of cell cryopreservation experience
- State-of-the-art medical equipment
- First-rate quality control measures
- Access to specimen products guaranteed within 48 hours
- Courier service available for select areas
- Association with The Fertility Center of Las Vegas, one of the world’s most technologically advanced and respected patient care and research centers
The Importance of Cord Blood Banking
Your baby’s cord blood serves as an abundant source of stem cells, genetically distinctive to your baby and your family. These cells are instrumental to the development of all tissues, organs and systems in the body. Banking your baby’s blood and stem cells in a cord blood bank provides you with a type of insurance. The availability of these cells to be used to treat over 75 life-threatening diseases that may impact your child or another member of your family.
- Blood Disorders
- Immune Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- And much more!
Time is of the Essence!
It is important to remember that you only have one opportunity to collect your baby’s cord blood. Cord blood must be collected within minutes of the birth of your baby. There is absolutely no pain for you or your child and there are no risks in obtaining the cord blood. Following collection, the blood will be processed, tested and frozen. It will then be kept indefinitely at Cord Blood CryoSource’s state-of-the-art laboratory, located in Henderson, Nevada.
For more information or to enroll, visit www.cordbloodcryosource.com or call 702.360.4855.