Serving us. Serving them.
You served our country’s needs, and now we are here to serve yours. If you are a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is suffering from infertility, you may be eligible for the Compassionate Corps Program. The Fertility Center of Las Vegas has partnered with EMD Serono to provide free fertility medication to those who are eligible.
To be eligible for the Compassionate Corps Program, you must:
- Be a retired member of the military or the spouse of one
- Be a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is:
- Infertile due to a service-related injury
- Not privately insured for infertility medications
- Medically retired
- Have been diagnosed by a physician as infertile and requiring IVF*/ART†
Eligible patients can use the program for multiple cycles during each year†
CLICK HERE for more information about the program or to enroll.